The Catalog contains information about books, journals, databases, web pages and other materials made available by the OU Libraries. You can also view your library account online. If you have any questions about using the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC), please see a librarian for help.
All links below are offsite and open in a new window.
- Search OU Law Library Catalog
- Search ALL OU Libraries Catalog - Norman Campus
- Search Health Sciences Library Catalog
- Search Oklahoma Department of Libraries
- Search WorldCat - a catalog of thousands of academic law libraries.
Can't find what you need in the stacks? Be sure to check the Law Library Reserve Collection. The Reserve Collection, located behind the Circulation Desk, consists of course materials that professors have put on reserve (i.e., books, photocopies and journals) and items in high demand such as hornbooks, restatements and nutshells. Library Reserves are accessible through the catalog.
If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.