Bureau of National Affairs, Inc. (BNA) is a leading publisher of print and electronic legal news, analysis, and reference products, providing intensive coverage of legal and regulatory developments for professionals in business and government. The Law Library provides online access to several BNA titles. For assistance, please call a law reference librarian at 325-4311.
All of the following links are to websites outside the OU College of Law.
All of the following links open in a new window.
- ABA/BNA Lawyers' Manual on Professional Conduct
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation Report
- BNA's Corporate Counsel Weekly
- Criminal Law Reporter
- Family Law Reporter
- Health Insurance Report
- International Trade Reporter
- Labor & Employment Law Resource Center
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law Report
- Securities Regulation & Law Report
- United States Law Week