Links marked with an asterisk (*) open in a new window
This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
- *Course outline on International Commercial Arbitration (January 20-21) - prepared by John Bowman, Instructor (pdf)
- * Course reading for International Commercial Arbitration (pdf)
- *Course outline on Foreign Domestic Disputes (February 17-18) prepared by Doak Bishop, Instructor (pdf)
- *Course reading for Foreign Domestic Disputes - Responsibility of States for Internationally Wrongful Acts (pdf)
- *Course reading for Foreign Domestic Disputes - The 1992 Model Treaty (pdf)
- *Course reading for Foreign Domestic Disputes - ICSID Convention, Regualtion and Rules (pdf)
- *Course reading for Foreign Domestic Disputes - Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties